Kiminonaha

     One movie I really like was Kiminonha(Your name). This is an anime movie. It was made in 2016, and Makoto Shinkai directed it. it has the third largest performance income in the Japanese movie department. 

     This movie had to main person, Taki and Mitsuha. They were in different place first. Taki was in Tokyo, and Mitsuha is in Gihu. The most interesting point in this movie was that they changed each other. Taki became Mitsuha, and Mitsuha became Taki. Then, they sometimes lived as another person. Mitsuha enjoyed urban life as Taki, and Taki enjoyed countryside living. Suddenly, they can have not changed each other. Then, Taki started looking for Mitsuha. 

    I like this movie because I can hear good BGM in this movie. All music in this movie is produced by RADWINPS. I think the combination of this movie and their music is so good. 

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

About SEKAI NO OWARI

My new device