About SEKAI NO OWARI

 Hi, everyone! I'm sorry for not having written blogs in November. In December, I'll write a lot of blogs because I have a lot of free time. 

 Today, I'll talk about my favorite artist, "SEKAI NO OWARI". SEKAI NO OWARI is the group which consist of 4 members, Fukase, Nakajin, Saori, and DJ LOVE. It is 10 years since they made their major debuted. Some of their songs are about deep things like life and death, and others have a  pop melody. Also, Their songs are often used as a theme song of dramas and movies because they created a lot of kinds songs. Among them, my favorite song is “MAGIC”. This song give brave to people who listened to. In foreign countries such as England and America, They are working as “End of the World”. In this activity, they song English songs. They are also good!

 In addition, their live concerts are famous for the luxuriousness of decoration. In one of live concerts, there are so big Tree monument in the center of Saitama Super Arena. The latest live which I went, I could see a the great performance. (Please look at the photo below. They allow to take a photo in the live.). 


If you go to see their live, you must be surprised!!

コメント

  1. Hi. I like seka-owa too!
    My favorite song is "Earth Child". It always gives me energy.
    I have never been to their live concerts so I wish I can go someday!

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

My new device