You wrote ALMOST NOTHING in your blog this week. WHY?? Please try to improve your English writing skills during the next 3 months!
Write about things that you like, such as Mario Kart. If you write a few times per week in this blog, and make comments on other students blogs, your English writing ability will improve!
The other day, I bought iPad Air 4 which was released by Apple on October 23rd. This device has made a big evolution compared with the previous Air series. In particular, the design becomes so cool and it becomes more useful. This device will help me with my online learning. In addition, iPad has good combination with MacBook which I usually use. I recommend Mac user to buy this device. Finally, Because this device is so expensive for me, I'll work hard for a part-time job.
Today, I listened to " 超濃縮!やさしい英語会話 (10) Life Is a Game". In this podcast, they talked about games. It is said that good games contains images, sound, plot, and special effects. It also have interactivity as well as goals, challenges, rewards, and so on.
I often play video games too!
返信削除Do you play Mario Kart on Nintendo Switch?
B202644 Takeru Tokunaga
Sorry for late reply. I play Mario Kart on Nintendo switch with people around the world. If you play MarioKart, I want to play with you
削除
返信削除You wrote ALMOST NOTHING in your blog this week. WHY?? Please try to improve your English writing skills during the next 3 months!
Write about things that you like, such as Mario Kart. If you write a few times per week in this blog, and make comments on other students blogs, your English writing ability will improve!
Sincerely, Joe Lauer
Video games look like fun, but I do not have time. 😞
返信削除